Products / Ceramic Solutions / Granite Tile Adhesive
GRANITE TILE ADHESIVE
- No chipping necessary on wall or floor surfaces.
- A granite tiles (homogeneous tiles), natural stone, and ceramics adhesive for walls and floors.
- Strong adhesion that prevents the granite tile/ceramic/natural stone from falling off during vertical application.
- Expansion and shrinkage resistant.
- Longer drying during application.
- Protection for the granite tile or ceramic from popping.
- Store in a confined space at room temperature and specific humidity, do not expose to direct water or heat.
- Stacking more than 8 (eight) high per pallet is not recommended.
- A maximum stacking of 2-pallet high is recommended.
- Clean the surface from any dirt, such as dust and oil, that may compromise the adhesion of the admixture.
- Make sure the substrate is even; uneven substrate may result in more product use.
- Use ceramic installation markers for optimal results.
- Prepare 5.0-6.0 liters of water for each Mortar Indonesia Granite Tile Adhesive (25 kg).
- Pour Mortar Indonesia Granite Tile Adhesive into the previously prepared mixing bucket.
- Mix the admixture well. It is recommended to use a mixer.
- Apply Mortar Indonesia Granite Tile Adhesive with plastering trowel with teeth, then install the granite tile/ceramic/natural stone carefully for higher precision.
- A thickness of 2.0 – 10.0 mm is recommended for optimal application, but make adjustments based on the size, granite tile/ceramic/natural stone absorption rate, and substrate evenness.