Products / Wall Solutions / Plaster & Concrete Finish Coat
PLASTER & CONCRETE FINISH COAT
- Applicable on interior and exterior concrete and plaster walls.
- Longer drying for easier application.
- Only 7-day waiting period for painting without wall putty.
- Smoother, less powdery result for better paint adhesion.
- Comes in light gray for brighter paint color.
- No hairline cracking from shrinkage.
- Store in a confined space at room temperature and specific humidity, do not expose to direct water or heat.
- Stacking more than 8 (eight) high per pallet is not recommended.
- A maximum stacking of 2-pallet high is recommended.
- Clean the surface of the plaster or concrete to be coated from any dirt, such as dust and oil, that may compromise the adhesion of the admixture.
- Check the substrate; wet the surface of the plaster or concrete with clean water if it is too dry.
- Prepare 13.0-14.0 liters of water for each Mortar Indonesia Plaster & Concrete Finish Coat (40 kg).
- Pour Mortar Indonesia Plaster & Concrete Finish Coat into the previously prepared mixing bucket.
- Mix the admixture well. It is recommended to use a mixer.
- Apply the homogeneous Mortar Indonesia Plaster & Concrete Finish Coat evenly to the cleaned plaster or concrete surface.
- Scrub the plaster or concrete surface with a coating trowel for more optimal results. It is not recommended to scrub in a circular pattern.
- Apply a second coat if needed.
- No need to sand, use cement paper, or other similar techniques.